- A sacred time just for YOU that provides an extraordinary opportunity to focus on your issues and meet your needs.
- Individual reading, journaling, study, personal reflection, self-inventories and self-monitoring.
- Individual and group sessions, group activities, and daily individual and group responsibilities.
- Scheduled free time for recreation, silence and alone time, and other personal pursuits.
- Development of a personal continuum-of-care plan and follow-through on referral resources upon your return home.